Thursday, January 29, 2009

Anyone stressed out, or is it just me??

I was just wondering if anyone else is feeling overwhelmed with everything that is going on. It seems like the list gets longer and longer. I really love the practicum at South Elementary but all of our other assignments, graduation papers and credential file is getting to be a lot.

Another question???? A few of us have talked about having a pot luck lunch in the block room once a month and we can all bring something to share.
What do you all think??? If most everyone want to do it, we can pick a day and plan ahead. We could make it the same Wed. or Thurs of each month so we can plan on it. It might be fun.

3 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a great idea! I am feeling a little stressed too. It is all because of the paper work! I love the pot luck idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we have a blog! I hope more people start looking on here. And yea a pot luck would be fun. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete