Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Free drinks

Last week was another crazy week but one thing that sticks out in our mind is Thursday morning. Mark Marriott( our Social Studies) professor told us all to follow him down to the store at the Sharwan Smith Center and he was buying us all drinks. This isn't something that happens every day and we don't just have a few in the class. He bought drinks or a treat for all 32 of us. I was impressed. I think we are all enjoying his class, and we are actually learning along with it.


Don't you all think that it would be nice if all college professors bought free drinks???? I know in the classes that I have had, I have never had any professor buy drinks for the students.
Thanks, Professor Marriott, ( Mark, Mr. Marriott). We appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment